With you as the acting CEO of your life, we step in as the CFO. Our goal is to understand your vision and then direct your finances in a manner that will best support that vision. We will present to you information needed to make shifts in financial areas that will affect whether you are building wealth in the long term.
Retirement looks different today than it did for our grandparents. We know you may be more interested in pursuing purpose and significance in those years instead of only resting. We step in as your Retirement Coach in those decisions surrounding this and help you be prepared to fund the pursuits that you desire.
As your parents are aging and you begin considering your own mortality, there are financial decisions to be made in relation to your legacy. We are here as your guide through those challenging transitions and emotional decisions. Having a guide who is familiar with that road is critical to help you navigate it well.
To be our clients’ personal Chief Financial Officer, helping them be good stewards of their financial blessings. Our investment planning approach is to examine their lifetime financial goals and provide the guidance, experience, and understanding to pursue them. Then – most importantly – we’ll maintain and build on those goals. We take on the responsibility of managing client wealth and investment planning efficiently and effectively while keeping them informed, but freeing them from the paperwork and other financial management burdens.
Our goal is to provide a calm, reasoned approach to financial guidance intended to pursue their financial objectives. We support our client’s unique, individual goals using specialized tools and skills to provide coordinated strategies for estate, tax, retirement planning, and investment planning objectives. We craft a financial blueprint in which all the pieces fall into place – to help to avoid the worry of disjointed, incomplete, and counter-productive strategies – so clients may be confident that their wealth is developed consistent with their wishes and ideals. We feel blessed to be a trusted guardian of our client’s financial health.
PFS Financial provides financial guidance to both individuals and companies sharing common ideals:
- Our clients are not impulsive risk takers. Instead they’re dedicated to maintaining and building their wealth using a carefully planned, methodical approach.
- Our clients are successful individuals or highly profitable companies interested in working with a wealth management professional. They realize that wealth management is a specialized profession utilizing investment planning skills and tools they may not possess at advanced levels.
- Our clients goals are to enjoy their interests and work toward spiritual and personal objectives. They do not want to spend their time worrying about tax obligations, estate planning, retirement planning, and other financial responsibilities.
- Our clients do not believe in, participate in, nor endorse unethical financial activities.
- Our clients are searching for a trusted advisor willing to develop a wide-ranging and objective financial plan consistent with their goals.
- Our clients appreciate the advantages of working with a professional financial advisor capable of evaluating and combining a range of financial disciplines to produce the desired results.
- Our clients want to be kept abreast of all plans and decisions before, during, and after implementation.
- Our clients prefer to work directly with the company’s owners and top management.